Friday, June 02, 2006

Chores

Actually, I haven't been blogging much this week (duh - nothing since Monday) because of doing chores. Been getting the house ready to sell and getting things in some semblance of order. Am starting to go through things and tossing that which needs to be tossed.

Am sorting stuff as I go, toss, put away or donate to Mountain Thrift.

The compound has its annual dumpster up at the clubhouse. Have an old desk and bookcase and other junk that's headed that way. The dumpster is only here for a couple of weeks and is getting full (no not just from me).

Tomorrow - power tools! Out comes the blower and the outside is getting a good setting straight. It's been in the 70's and low 80's up here all week - perfect yard work weather. The nights have been staying in the mid to high 50's - perfect sleeping weather. I have both windows in my bedroom wide open and fall asleep listening to the creek below and awake to the birds chirping. Where ever I end up, I will have trees, birds, and water.

Couldn't resist this Maxine!

No comments:

Post a Comment