Monday, September 11, 2006

Screeching To A Stop

Ever have one of these pop up unexpectedly when ya least expect it? Almost as bad as that little plus sign on the p-stick results at my age. The results tend to be about the same - they tend to shred plans already made. What is that old saying about life is what happens while making those careful plans for life or some such?

I am NOT on the road to Oregon. I met with Mary-the-realtor for a good spell this morning. Now I have a list and am more confused than ever. So much paperwork to get in order. So many notifications to make. So many things to do around here. So much on hold and so much to do, I feel like I am standing in quicksand again - certainly don't feel like I am making progress.

I want to bury my head in the sand like an ostrich. I want to twitch my nose and make it all go away, or click my ruby slippers, or turn into pink smoke and disappear back inside that bottle Major Nelson found.

No comments:

Post a Comment