Thursday, September 14, 2006

Dayamitalltohell!

Crap! Dayam, dayam, double dayam drat!

The man never came over to talk to me. He stayed next door talking to my neighbor and then left. He knew I was here. There was chit-chat through my kitchen window between my neighbor, the man, and I. He knew I was here and left without saying a word.

My neighbor is as baffled as I. He has no idea what happened. All I know is that I am sick and tired of this roller-coaster ride involving this man. That's it. He and any "deals" he has in mind are over. History.

AMF!

I'm moving on. Got the hutch emptied except for the papers that I need to keep here. Living room is starting to look bigger as it empties, which is the point. Kitchen floors are done except for around the desk/computer area or command central as it is called around here. B-man and N have almost all their dishes and cookware out. My kitchen cabinets and drawers are going to just have the bare minimum in them.

Tomorrow, N and I are going to tackle the front bedroom and bathroom. I've got a huge stack of boxes, pictures, and stuff stacked near the front door to go to storage. All the stuff that is going to the dump or to Mountain Thrift is being stacked on the deck.

So much to do. So little time.

Egad, my body is too dayam old for this crap!

No comments:

Post a Comment