Monday, March 02, 2009

Blue Monday




Blue skies and white puffy clouds for most of the day. Gray storm clouds came ashore before sunset - hiding all the color. A lovely day for kicking back with the ipod blaring and putzing around the house - getting my mojo back on my day off.

Birds on the bay scattering as one of the eagles flies overhead and then come back as he/she heads for the cape around the point. I could spend all day every day just staring out the window watching the show nature provides. There are buds budding and I think this place may be loaded with flowers, lots of flowers. I know there are a bunch of rose bushes all around but not sure of what else is planted. Lots of green poking their heads up from the dirt, looks like maybe bulbs planted in the beds.

No comments:

Post a Comment