Sunday, August 24, 2008

Things That I Used To Do



Stevie Ray Vaughan and The Fabulous Thunderbirds with Things That I Used To Do, live on the River Boat Queen, 1988.

Raining today at the cozy cottage on the coast. Only thing this place doesn't have is a fireplace or a wood stove to keep the damp outta the air. Fireplace, wood stove, pellet stove - they are on the list of things I must have no matter where I end up living.

Tis early in the storm and it is not a hard rain but is too much to be considered a drizzle. Is soft like a drizzle tho. Before it started raining, I had two big fat jays along with some little chickadees - birds I had at the feeder at the little cottage by the creek in the redwoods - at the bird feeder I hung outside the kitchen window today. Have 4 jay feathers I found my first full day here on the table. Feels right cozy - other than that no fireplace thang :)

No comments:

Post a Comment