Monday, August 11, 2008

I'm So Tired



The Beatles - I'm So Tired - but the pod is packed except for one tv, the vacuum cleaner, one lamp and 2 fans. There is a real sweet spot right in front waiting for them. Tuesday will be spend cleaning and running errands, going to the bank, the pharmacy, post office, etc.

Tonight and tomorrow night are my last nights here and I think I am ok with it. I am determined to have an adventure, have fun, take the drive up slow so I can enjoy the eye candy California has to offer.

Fingers and toes crossed but I think it will all be done and I am starting to see the end in sight.

3 comments:

  1. yeup, tonight is my last nite at the little cottage by the creek in the redwoods. tomorrow, my adventure begins. i have no idea what it will bring but i know it will be good.

    hope your journey brings you peace, love, and happiness, db

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happiness is an empty Pod.

    ;>)

    Safe trip, kid.

    ReplyDelete