Tuesday, May 23, 2006

This And That

Dag rabbit! Only got 3/4 inch of rain over the past 3 days, bringing me to a grand total for the year so far of 75 inches. I am thinking positively and telling myself that I will get more rain in Oregon.

Spoke with an old friend who moved to Salem last year. Offered to send me a care package with Sunday real estate section, some Coastal newspapers and those Homes and Land magazines that are everywhere. Confirmed my guesstimate that the area I'm thinking about is about 45 to 60 minutes outside of Salem - which is just about what I have to travel now over the hill to get to Kaiser.

Still have my fingers and toes crossed and will update when I hear. If it is negative, I've already got my real estate agent picked out. Referral from a good friend and we've already met. She sounded confident ... more fingers and toes in my future.

I've decided that I used to be a practicing heterosexual but now I am just a consultant.

No comments:

Post a Comment