Friday, February 20, 2009

Blue Morning



Woke up to a gorgeous morning today. Bright blue skies reflected in the calm waters of the bay. Shortly after I took these, a breeze whipped up ripples on the bay.

Tis 56 and the temp is still rising. Weather dood said warmer and still dry until Sunday when we are forecast to get some much needed rain.

I have the windows and doors open and am watching the birds line up on the bay as the tide starts to go out. Baby Girl is driving up to Astoria today just because. We picked up seasons 1, 2, and 3 of Lost on dvd yesterday and I'm catching up - I only started watching it last year when Baby Girl was out for Jen's wedding and forced me to watch the season finale. I'm hooked and the girls refuse to help me anymore - telling me to get the dvd's and watch it for myself.

UPDATE: Baby girl had a lovely drive and we are up to disc 3 of season 1.

No comments:

Post a Comment