Friday, February 09, 2007

Fast Clean Up


Skippy, our favorite 'roo round these parts, not only has added TwoTon to his blogroll, he gave me a very nice shout-out to boot.

As soon as I finish picking my jaw up off the floor, I had better get busy cleaning up around here. Haven't posted much lately but gonna have to have something for the nice folks who visit from Skippy's. Decisions, decisions - where to put the plate of welcoming cookies?

Been raining up here - an inch yesterday and 2 inches so far today. That brings the year to date total here at the little cottage by the creek in the redwoods to 15 and 3/4 inches. The fallen tree segments are finally starting to move now there is more water in the creek. Rain kept getting on the lens of my dying digital camera - no pretty picture of the creek.

Besides, with all the work I've been doing getting ready for the big real estate showcase tour - a feather duster is certainly more appropriate to what my reality has been lately.

Again, thanks Skippy.

No comments:

Post a Comment