Saturday, July 05, 2008

Buyer Showing - Updated

Buyer will be by soon. She is showing the little cottage by the creek in the woods to her kin and, I'm sure, hoping they fall in love with it also.

Floors are waxed and shined. Beds are made. Windows are open and I'll light the candles right before I leave.

UPDATE: I was lied to - she wasn't showing it to kin - she had two construction trucks here and they were here for over an hour and a half. I think she was trying to slip an inspection by me. Should not have lied to me - if she had been honest about the purpose of her showing, it would NOT have been a problem.

I think I'm just gonna pack up and leave. It's not worth all this just to end up with maybe $5k to move with - and my second exhusband has threatened to put a lien on my house unless I give him $2k of it. I've lost everything I inherited from my dad by 'doing the right thing'.

The only thing the right thing does is screw those who do it.

1 comment:

  1. Speaking as someone who also got screwed by 'doing the right thing', I'll tell you this, kid:

    I can still look at myself in the mirror and see every principle I ever learned, unblemished.

    Poorer? Yes. Ashamed of myself?

    No.

    ReplyDelete