Monday, December 25, 2006

Merry Christmas


Spent Christmas Eve and Christmas Day with both my girls. Baby Girl spent Friday night here (woohoo) after we celebrated her 18th birthday at her celebration dinner. Christmas Eve, we hopped in the car and drove to Jen's condo, which she shares with her man, Mike. First time in 3 years we girls have all been together for Christmas and I was blessed with an overload of love, laughter, joy, good food, and the ab-so-lute joy of being together as a family.

Wow, what a great holiday this has been (other than the being totally broke bit). Baby Girl said tonight that they wanted to give me the type of holiday I always gave them - just typing that makes me all teary. They gave me the best gift of all - their love and time with them. I am blessed.

May your Christmas be blessed and may all your Christmas dreams have come true.

No comments:

Post a Comment