Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Birds On Wing






I grabbed the camera to take the first picture when i heard a loud flapping of many wings. Looked up and guess I had scared the birds roosting in the trees on the north side and they were flying off. Tried to take some pictures - with limited results so went back to pictures of the bay.

Judge for yourself.

Tomorrow I'm going to the post office to get my passport picture taken and submit my application for my first ever passport. If I decide to drive to Alaska instead of flying up there, I'll need a passport. I also need one to go to Mexico for dental work (sure wish I had dental insurance and had teeth that were not falling apart but ya know what they say about wishes and one's hand). All, of course, depends on figuring out how to get time off from the Lake without forking up the schedule.

No comments:

Post a Comment