Thursday, September 11, 2008

More Pictures

The pictures of the house yesterday were the ones the landlord had sent me. The ones below are the one's I took yesterday with my new digital camera.

The wood stove.

View from the living room.

View from the kitchen deck.

Terraces on the north side of the house - I sit in the living room and can see grass at almost eye level.


Climbing roses(?) on the stairs to the bay deck.
Eat in kitchen.

Great view while loading the dishwasher(!) in the kitchen.

8 comments:

  1. Anonymous10:25 PM

    I hate you.

    *G*

    Dayam!

    WHY PHREAKIN MOVE!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. come visit me dood
    bring your other half and critters and come say howdy larue.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous10:38 PM

    Wow! What a great place. and all watery, too. Do you have your little dog and kitty yet?

    ReplyDelete
  4. mary mcc, i head down next week to get my critters!!!

    happy dance

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous11:22 PM

    I wish we had been able to visit more while you were closer. Maybe we could have a fdl meetup in the middle.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Suz, what a beautiful place! You are going to be sooo happy there :-) I'm sure Token and Bailey will love it too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous8:39 AM

    How stunningly gorgeous! And how lovely that you leave one lovely spot for another. I'm so happy you found this place (& I am envying you Big Time!).

    ReplyDelete
  8. i put some pictures of the area i am in upstairs.

    the whole coast of this state is filled with the most gorgeous eye candy *sigh* i'm really liking it

    of course, i've not done winter by the coast yet...

    ReplyDelete