Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Good Day For The Blues



Storyville - Good Day For The Blues - recorded live in 2006.

A drizzly day here at the cozy cottage on the Oregon coast. The seasons are changing - each day is a few degrees cooler and I'm enjoying watching the leaves falling from the birches, looking to see if others are showing their fall colors. The trees around me are primarily cypress or cedar. There are still blackberry bushes trying to set fruit - they were just flowering when I got up here when back in Boulder Creek, the blackberries were just about over with when I moved.

I am looking forward to sitting in the flat, watching nature put on her shows through the window overlooking the bay and wanna start figuring out what the birds are. It's a good day for the blues - ocean blue, water blue, sky blue - the blues of nature.

No comments:

Post a Comment