Saturday, August 02, 2008

You Gotta Move



The Rolling Stones - You Gotta Move, live Aux Abbatoirs, Paris, June 6, 1976.

Buyer came today and had her final walk through with her agent. Tomorrow, a bunch of the lake's pups are coming up to a Help Pack The Pod party in the afternoon. The plan is to get the beds broken down and all the furniture goes into the pod. The red sofa and coordinating rug are going to my neighbor to use in the lobby of his office. It will be my bed until I hit the road. I can get the rest of the boxes, etc in but needed help with the furniture. Am hoping it's gonna be more party and less pack.

Wasn't able to get to Castro Valley to get the stuff out of storage this week - had that lower intestinal bug that was going around up here last week and dared not get too far from my newest bff, the porcelain goddess. I'm gonna rent a van and drive up there to get the stuff and bring it back here for packing in the pod.

No comments:

Post a Comment