Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Sad Goodbyes, Hello New Beginnings



My buddy TRex has left FireDogLake and has shiny new digs of his own now. I've moderated his posts at the lake for almost a year now and my first reaction to hearing the news was to loudly cry Noooooooooooooooooooooooo.

Now that I have gotten my selfishness out of the way, please stop over at his new place and say hi. I'll be updating my blogroll as soon as I get off my lazy tush and dig into it - its way overdue for culling and additions.

Here is a picture cookie from the FireDogLake Bear Creek Meetup that took place at my place on the 17th - we called the cookie TRex, naturally.



Here are some pictures, taken by TeddySF, who posts Sunday nights at the Lake of the pups and I at the little cottage by the creek in the redwoods.

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous10:51 AM

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How neat!It is so nice to put faces to names.
    When I went to the NW Firepup meet up in Portland I really enjoyed it.
    I got to meet katymine, TheotherWA, RBG, Oregon Dave and Mr. Laslo.
    Now I almost feel like I have met you and the group there too.
    thanks for posting the link and I hope to meet you also someday.
    (I'm not such a bad guy,a real softy on the inside, just don't tell anyone.)

    XoXo
    Busted

    ReplyDelete
  3. your secret is safe with me busted - my bitch with a badge persona is mitigated by the old softie melting away on the inside - but lets just keep that 'our little secret'

    suz

    ReplyDelete