Thursday, November 22, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving


A family Thanksgiving tradition back when my girls were still at home (and we were known as The Estrogen Palace) was the playing of Alice's Restaurant Massacree on the phonograph.

My girls are grown and moved out of the house - and we had individual Thanksgivings this year instead of a family one - but I still blasted Alice's Restaurant on the stereo - its been playing every 4 hours on KPIG all day.

For those of you who do not listen to KPIG online (gasp), here's a video of Arlo doing it live. I was going to embed the UTube but embedding has been disabled by UTube for that.

:(

Those who just wanna listen or can't do UTubes, head over to FireDogLake where Jane has Arlo up on the music player. I gotta figure out how to do that here for those of you who can not do UTubes - as I was until I gave up the dialup and went to DSL.

Happy Turkey Day.

Time to dig out the Chipmonk's Christmas cassette.

No comments:

Post a Comment