Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Joe Lieberman's Day Off



Have been trying to post this UTube of Lamont's latest ad since last night. It involves a great scene from the movie Ferris Bueller's Day Off. My girls know the words to this all time classic movie, which is a favorite around the little cottage by the creek in the redwoods.

I have tried to post this short clip two times directly from the UTube page, which has always worked before. I don't know if this is a UTube or Blogger hiccup. I'm not sure if this third attempt will work, if not, just click on this link and it will take you to the video on the UTube site. This time, I am trying to post it from my Blogger Dashboard, cut and pasting the embedded link on the UTube page (for those tech minded who might want to know). Fingers and toes crossed.

It is a short commercial, less than a minute, for those of us on dialup who need to know these kinds of things. Definitely worth the time it takes to load on dialup.

No comments:

Post a Comment