Saturday, December 11, 2010

Squash Christmash

Baby Squash is Julianna's size descriptor from Jen's email:
Here is this weeks update.

At 11 inches (the length of a spaghetti squash) and almost 1 pound, your baby is starting to look like a miniature newborn. His lips, eyelids, and eyebrows are becoming more distinct, and he's even developing tiny tooth buds beneath his gums. His eyes have formed, but his irises (the colored part of the eye) still lack pigment. If you could see inside your womb, you'd be able to spot the fine hair (lanugo) that covers his body and the deep wrinkles on his skin, which he'll sport until he adds a padding of fat to fill them in. Inside his belly, his pancreas — essential for the production of some important hormones — is developing steadily.
Stephanie sent me her Christmash Lihst and said I could share. Had me totally cracking up laughing:
Dear Mama Elf (Santa's special helper :D),

I have been really good this year! If you could please, I would especially like an iPad :D I know they are expensive...but it would be nice to have so I can get on the internet anywhere and randomly buy my mommy presents throughout the year, plus you can always dually use it to listen to college lectures and sermons!

Also an iHome would be nice, I'm kind of like to blast music while I'm cleaning my house, crocheting blankets, knitting sweaters and reading my Bible.

It would also be nice to have a Barnes and Nobles/Borders gift card (not an online one since I like to look at books in the store) so I can buy books on Philosophy, Bio-Chemistry, Female roles in the home, and Learning to speak Dutch.

Also, maybe an Oregon Ducks sweatshirt and sweat pants and tee shirt (I like them a lot) you know...simple ones that aren't that shiny material, I don't like those. But, they would be nice to have so I can lounge around the house reading books from my Barnes and Noble gift card.

A new Tom-Tom would also be nice one with a free lifetime traffic update subscription so I can get around without being lost and stranded in mountains for the mountain men and bears to find me.

A Hobby Lobby Gift Card is always nice too, I enjoy that store greatly.

One of These in a size Large.

These in XL
? I think...lol
1 2 3 4 5

This in a size 11

Hmmmm, I'm thinking that that is almost all that I can think of. These are just a bunch of ideas :D

Thanks Mama Elf!!

P.S. I've been really good!!!!

Love,Stephanie

2 comments:

  1. Mama Elf better get busy, that's quite a list!

    ReplyDelete
  2. teddy -- tis a short list when compared to previous years' lists... although the dollar value of the gifts has risen in proportion to the list shortening...

    ReplyDelete