Sunday, May 23, 2010

Same Ole Same Ole


Sorry I haven't posted recently. Been hunkered down this week with winter storms, high winds (gusts of 58 on the cape) and rain. Not a steady rain but bands and bands of showers move ashore and its been forking cold. Feels like November and it is almost the end of forking May. Every day has been the same as the day before it yet different -- gray, wet, not wet, less gray, cold, and not as cold. Some may find it boring but I can pass the hours gazing out the living room windows enjoying how fast the skies and the bay can change.

Lost ends tomorrow night. I'll be glued to the teevee machine from 7pm until 11:30 -- and will be trying to host my Sunday Late Late Night FDL thread during commercials for the last hour and a half. Gonna be a wild ride and I'm looking forward to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment