Saturday, October 18, 2008
I mentioned in the post below that One Fly had tagged me. Here are my answers:
1. Clothes Shop: Me? Clothes shop? I have stuff that is wearable from the early 70's.
2. Furniture Shop: Dayam, this is hard. I don't furniture shop either. I did buy a sofa loveseat set about 12 years ago. Does that count?
3. Sweet: Depends on the day - pastries, cookies, ice cream, cake, pie, oh dear, well, if it is sweet I like it :)
4. City: Exactly where I am right now. Rural but close enough to Tillamook that I can shop local and an hour away from the big city of Portland
5. Drink: Alcohol - not so much but when I do, champagne.
6. Music: If it's good, I like it. I like music ranging from the Greatest Hits of the 1600's to electric blues; from Hank Senior to Stevie Ray, classic to head banging.
7. TV Series: PBS and HGTV shows. Network: My Name Is Earl.
8. Film: I haven't seen a film since Shrek 2. I gotta get our more I guess.
9. Workout: Retired and no longer working out on duty. I chase Token and Bailey around but my keyboard gets more of a workout that I do.
10: Pastries: My step-dad is the best pastry maker around. Anything he makes I'll happily eat.
11. Coffee: Continuously. A double latte with thick foam if I'm treating myself for going into town. Otherwise, the stuff that comes outta my coffee maker.
Who to tag now?
Betsy at Relaxed Politics' Beach House
Teh Kitteh Antidote (even though she has not blogrolled me)
More photos here.