Saturday, March 01, 2008

Call Me The Breeze



JJ Cale and Eric Clapton performing Call Me The Breeze at what I think is the 2004 (?) Crossroads Guitar Festival.

Tis a breezy day today and I am getting the little cottage by the creek in the redwoods ready for the Bear Creek chapter Firepup Meetup here tomorrow. My eye still looks all funky - as if I were an reject from some slasher film. Oy.

UPDATE: Per Rock in the comments:
Yes, that's the Crossroads Festival in Dallas, 2004. Chris Lakeland on rhythm guitar (Mrs. Cale), Jimmy Karstein on drums, Bill Raffensperger on bass, me (Rocky Frisco) on piano, with Cale and Eric on guitar.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous9:25 AM

    Yes, that's the Crossroads Festival in Dallas, 2004. Chris Lakeland on rhythm guitar (Mrs. Cale), Jimmy Karstein on drums, Bill Raffensperger on bass, me (Rocky Frisco) on piano, with Cale and Eric on guitar. Two songs available so far (Breeze and After Midnight) but we did a whole half hour. Wonder what happened to the rest of it.

    -Rock

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey Rock, thanks for stopping by and filling in my gaps.

    way forking kewl - ya gotta find the rest of that show

    ReplyDelete