Sunday, March 04, 2007

Busy, Busy, Busy

Busy, busy, busy. Between showings, previews, and open houses for the sale of the little cottage by the creek in the redwoods and working backstage as a moderator over at the lake in the evenings, I've been a busy little bee.

It has rained several times since I last blogged - my year to date total is 25 and 1/4 inches. Token, the cutest dog in the world, turned 2 on February 27th. He certainly enjoyed his birthday ice cream but I'm sure he had no idea why he was getting such a fine treat.

Took this from the bridge. It is one of my favorite views - tied with the view from my deck looking toward the bridge. Eye candy I'll miss when the place sells. Lots of activity but no offers. Am getting lots of positive feedback from other agents and their clients but until I get an offer, I'm keeping my expectations very, very low. I refuse to get caught up on that emotional roller coaster that the real estate market can create, hoping each buyer is "the one".

Have the short notice routine down to about 15 minutes and am keeping the house in 15 minute notice condition. Totally sucks. It is comparable to doing the once a week and the once a month cleanings every day. Last chores before bed every night are dusting, chasing spiderwebs, sweeping and then moping floors. That way, I can get up, make my bed, turn on all the lights, light the candles in every room, put on classical music playing softly, and be out the door with the kitchen trash bag.

That's what's been happening in my corner of the world. What's been happening in yours?

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous11:32 AM

    Hi Suzanne,

    Sorry have not been in touch before now. Sorry to see your world is getting turned upside down, but hope it all works out.

    TFPA3

    ReplyDelete